Thames Water Bridge Over Agreement

If you have requested a full agreement, we will contact you within 21 days of your application. We will discuss your proposal with you, including any details that may need to be changed. If your answers meet our requirements, we will send you an agreement. If not, we will re-educate you to apply for an approved construction agreement that you should pay. There is a discount to pay online. With the risk of ignoring or missing out on a Thames water construction agreement, it is an injunction or an undeding injunction, and the cost of obtaining the agreement ranges from $299 to $1,300. We thought it would be helpful to take a look at this in a few more details to make sure that when it comes to your proposed construction, it`s not something that`s missing. If we present you with a self-certified Build over Agreement, you can start work immediately, as long as it is described. Nor will we allow pumps, superstructures or remote channels to be built. When it comes to building an agreement on Class 3 pipelines, the complexity increases considerably. Consideration should be given to the additional costs involved and the time considerations that will be taken into account when the construction project continues.

If the sewers are not inside and/or more than 160 mm in diameter, we will not grant approval until we have completed a CCTV review prior to construction. You can then do the approved work. You must apply for an approved contract if: Without the agreement, there could be problems in obtaining a construction certification certificate, which would cause problems with the sale of the property, or if the building limits the maintenance and repair work of Thames Water – they have the right to remove the building/extension and charge you a fee. This can be avoided after the setup process. We may need to do additional research for sewers larger than 375 mm in diameter. This may delay the authorization. Learn more about the process. In general, this is a condition for asking for construction promises when the building is: – 3 meters from a public channel — one metre from a public side drain Fortunately, the construction process on a domestic canal 160 mm in diameter or less is not so demanding.

It is possible to apply for a self-certified construction contract online and obtain immediate confirmation, or to formally apply for an approved construction agreement for a specified fee. So what is a public channel or a flow, to simplify, a channel that serves more than one property enters the scope of a thames Water Build over Agreement. As well as a flow and, in particular, the point where the drain pipe crosses the border from one property to another. This provides the location of known water and/or sewer lines, including pipe dimensions and flow direction. Pipe depths and recovery levels are provided when data is available. When planning your work, you should check for pipes nearby. If so, you may need our approval before the work begins. You must then apply to us in accordance with the 2010 construction code.

These are imposed by the local authorities, but they have a duty to consult with us when they know that a channel could be set up. So when we answer the question, can I build through a channel? The answer in principle is yes! But it depends on your circumstances. If you cannot safely answer any of the questions asked in our online questionnaire or in the questions above, or if you know you are not qualified, you need an approved construction agreement. I must be aware that there are certain situations where it will not be allowed to be built by a canal.